Please read the following terms and conditions of service, before using the magda.gr website
On our website magda.gr we respect the personal data of visitors who enter our website. We would like to inform you about the type of data we collect as well as how we use it. You will also be informed about the way in which you can check the accuracy of the information and the way in which you will ensure the deletion of the data from magda.gr
The data is collected, processed and used in full compliance with the data protection regulations of the country in which the department is located.
We do everything possible to ensure it.
The visitor / user of the services of this website magda.gr understands and accepts that all pages / services are provided "as is" and the website disclaims any responsibility regarding the limited time, deletion, poor performance or inability of electronic storage of any data (data) of users and / or any content of personal pages / services.
The visitor / user is responsible for accessing the services of the website and the relevant access may require the payment of fees to third parties (eg internet service providers, charge for time spent on the internet). The visitor / user is solely responsible for paying the relevant fees. Also, the visitor / user is solely responsible for his personal equipment with the necessary technological means that allow him to access the services of the site.
When you visit magda.gr or send emails, contacting Magda Studios and Apartments electronically. You therefore accept the right of Magda Studios and Apartments respectively, to contact you electronically. You agree in advance that such electronic communications and the information circulated through them meet the applicable legal requirements and rules regarding the exchange of such communications in writing.
Using the specific website (magda.gr) the following are explicitly prohibited:
1. Use of the Website in any way that is or may be detrimental to this Website.
2. Using this website in any way that affects the access of users to this website, or the use of this website in violation of applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to the website, or any person or business entity.
3. Participate in any data mining, data collection, data mining or any other similar activity in connection with this site.
4. Imitation of any legal or natural person or false statement about the identity of the user / member or misleading statement regarding the relationship and / or cooperation of the user / member with another legal or natural person.
5. Sending, transferring or using another method for the installation of content by a person who does not have the right to make the specific content available by law or on a confidential basis.
6. Interference with the services or disruption of the services or servers or networks connected to the services of the site, or violation of the terms, procedures and rules of use of these networks.
7. Violation, with or without intent, of any local, national, European, international law and / or any rule that has legal force and concerns and / or covers any service of the website.
8. Harassment in any way of the privacy and individual and social rights of other users (such as the collection and / or storage of personal data of other users / members).
Right to change
The content of the magda.gr website, such as indicative and non-binding, texts, graphics, trademarks, images (regardless of characteristics), digital files and software, is the exclusive property of Magda Rooms and Studios (Grammatikos Ath. Konstantinos) and the providers content that cooperates with the website, and is protected by Greek and International laws approx
for the protection of copyright. Any indirect use of the website and its contents, for the benefit of another company, commercial or not, without its written consent is prohibited.
Magda Studios & Apartments
Grammatikos Ath. Konstantinos
Telephone: (+30) 24270 49360
Last Updated 07/04/2021