Which personal information do we collect and why?
Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data displayed as well as the visitor's IP address and the user’s browser to help detect unwanted messages.
Multimedia: If you upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Website visitors can download and export any location data from images on the site.
Contact Forms: We collect the information you fill out on our contact forms.
Cookies are not viruses. They are not pieces of code. Therefore, they cannot multiply and spread to other networks. Since they cannot perform these functions, they do not fall under the standard definition of virus.
By browsing our website or registering as a member or by purchasing any service from our website or by subscribing to our newsletter list you declare that you accept and consent to this Policy as well as provide us with your explicit consent to the collection and processing of your personal information. in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
In case of purchase of products from our online store, you provide your special consent:
- By sending a request for a reservation, you consent to the receipt of the above contact details, a necessary condition for the proper progress of your reservation - query.
- You can also choose to have newsletters for products and / or services available through our website after you give us your consent. You can withdraw this consent at any time by changing the options through your account (logging in and changing details) or by contacting the Customer Service Department or expressing your desire to unsubscribe.
How long do we keep your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is done so that we can automatically recognize and approve the comments that follow, instead of keeping them in line.
For users who register on our site, we also store the personal data they enter in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal data at any time (except their username). The administrators of this site may also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have to your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You may also request that we delete the personal information we hold about you. This does not include data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where your data will be sent
Guest feedback may be checked through an automated junk mail system.In order to fulfill our legal obligations as well as your contract between us for the sale of our products, we share your personal data with the following recipients:
Stores, branches and generally different entities of the company team.
- Companies that take your order from you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and shipping companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and webmasters who contribute to the operation of our business.
- Companies approved by you, such as social networking sites.
Protection of minors
Visitors / users of the site who are minors are not allowed to access the services of the site. If, however, minor users voluntarily visit our website, this cannot be checked and the website is not responsible.
In any case, the services provided through the website can only be done using a credit, debit card or Paypal account, in which case it is presumed that any purchase made by a minor is made under the supervision of a parent or guardian or trustee and with his / her consent. .